303® Marine Protectant
- Powerful UV blockers prevent fading, cracking and premature aging
- Dries to a clear matte finish
- Restores lost color and luster
- Easy to use: Simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for: vinyl, Plexiglas, carbon fiber, rubber, plastics and finished leather
No other product provides this much protection for your boat and water gear. Use Aerospace Protectant to keep your boat’s seats, sails, hull and windows colorful and clean. Marine Aerospace Protectant is a premium protectant designed to safeguard boats and boat equipment against the damaging effects of daily exposure to UV rays. It’s safe for use on outdoor gear and apparel, too.
Simply spray on and wipe dry to restore color and luster, repel stains and prevent fading even in the harshest marine conditions and sunniest climates. Aerospace Marine will even help keep fishing gear clean and prevent inflatable boats from sticking together during storage. And because it’s 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates, Aerospace is safe to use on all your outdoor materials—vinyl, rubber, fiberglass and more.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep your boat, water sport equipment and outdoor gear shiny season after season.
Use only on clean surfaces. For best results use 303® Multi-Surface Cleaner. Place a drop cloth under the cleaner to be treated to catch any over spray. Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303® Aerospace Protectant and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, IMMEDIATELY WIPE COMPLETELY DRY.
Note: this product does not air dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth INCREASES bonding, repellency & longevity. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
Great for use on a variety of surfaces such as: vinyl, leather, plastics, synthetic & natural rubber, eisenglass, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass.
Ideal for: Hypalon inflatable boats, wet/dry suits, tires, side-out seals, RV EDPM rubber roofing (for your safety, never walk on a wet roof), helmets, visors, and goggles. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
303 Aerospace Protectant Has Many Applications, Including:
- Boat Interiors: Spray on your vinyl boat seats to prevent them from fading and cracking during boating season. Will also help keep them clean from dust, sand, and will help prevent those dreaded sunscreen stains
- Boat Bimini Tops: Protect your boat cover all year from the sun’s harmful UV rays (which can cause fading/cracking) in the summer months, and in the winter, it will keep the material pliable and prevent it from drying out and cracking. 303 Aerospace Protectant will also help make snow and ice accumulation easier to remove/brush off as well.
- Boat Fenders: Use on your boat fenders to protect from the sun’s harmful UV rays (which can cause fading/cracking) in the summer months.
- Outdoor Furniture: Keep your plastic, metal, or wicker outdoor patio furniture from fading, cracking and chalking. It will also help repel dust, dirt and grime, that can quickly accumulate on your furniture during the enjoyable BBQ season
DOES 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™ CONTAIN SILICONE?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ does not contain any harmful silicone oils, which can dry out and damage surfaces.
HOW DOES 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™ WORK?
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303® Aerospace Protectant™ is a premium surface treatment that instantly beautifies and provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause loss of mechanical properties such as: discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking. Treated surfaces repel dirt, soiling, staining, water spots, salt water and mildew.
WHAT IS 303® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ is a water-based proprietary formula that contains no petroleum distillates, alcohol, mineral oil or harmful silicone oils.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT AND 303 ® SPEED DETAILER™?
Each formula is unique and specially formulated for specific applications.
WHAT SURFACES CAN 303 ® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT™ BE USED ON?
303® Aerospace Protectant™ is great for use on a variety of surfaces including vinyl, plastics, synthetic and natural rubber, PVC, finished leather, teak, colored gel-coat fiberglass, clear vinyl (Eisenglass) windows, and more! DO NOT use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics or floorings.